Thursday, June 11, 2020

Movie Review - Top Secret Affair



I like black & white classic films, and it's always fun to discover a new one I'd never even heard of.

Top Secret Affair is a 1957 romantic comedy film. It is unrated and is appropriate for most ages.

The Good


Story. The story was great. A magazine owner is upset when her candidate doesn't receive a post and sets out to destroy the military man who did only to fall in love with him.

Humor. The movie is funny with a lot of jokes I hadn't heard before and a lot of humor I typically don't see in films.

The Bad


. . .

What I Would Like to Have Seen


...

Overall


Top Secret Affair is a hilarious film about a magazine owner matching wits against a military man who foils her at almost every turn. The humor is great. The romance works. The film is well paced and entertains from start to finish. I give it 4 out of 5 Boxes of Popcorn.


   

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086G6FKRV/

No comments:

Post a Comment