Friday, November 22, 2019

Book Review - A Matter of Will by Adam Mitzner

I'm a big fan of mysteries, but it's hard to find one with a twist I don't see coming but should have.

A Matter of Will by Adam Mitzner is a mystery book with a little romance on the side. It is available as an eBook, Audiobook, and those paper things your grandparents used to read.

The Good


Mysteries. This book has several mysteries that are all well thought out and engaging.

Characters. The author has created several really enjoyable characters that the reader will feel invested in and care about what happens.

Story, Plot, and Pacing. Aside from the mystery, the story is really entertaining and engaging and moves along at a great pace. Even without the mystery, the side plots are interesting enough that the book would have been great without them.

The Bad


...

What I Would Like to Have Seen


A few important points worked out just a little too smoothly making the characters feel just slightly less real than they could be.

Overall


A Matter of Will by Adam Mitzner is a great book filled with several well-constructed mysteries (one I didn't see coming),  enjoyable characters I felt invested in, an interesting story and plot, and strong writing and pacing that I couldn't put down. I highly recommend this book and give it 4.5 out of 5 eReaders.


    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment